Skagit County, Washington
The new website provides current and relevant data about the health and prosperity of Skagit County.
BTI is located on Cook Road, on 40-acre parcel formerly used as a dairy farm and currently zoned for agricultural use. [more]
Thursday evenings, February 9th – March 16th, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Cost is free. Application deadline Friday, January 27th.
More information | Application
Skagit County is pleased to release the Request for Proposals (RFP) for its Permanent Supportive Housing Program.
meetings, agendas and events
- Commissioners' Agenda
- Court Calendars
- Email Subscription Lists
- Events and Meetings Calendar
- Land Use Hearings
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Planning & Development: Legal Notices
- Request for Bids
- Road Closures
- Senior Centers
- Sheriff's Office: Property Sales
- Skagit21 Television
- Treasurer's Office: Tax Foreclosures