Public Works Engineering

Global Menu

Public Works Engineering

Director | County Engineer
Grace Kane P.E.
Skagit County Public Works
Traffic Engineering Service Request Form
Often, residents of Skagit County don't know where to turn to request speed limit changes, additional signing, consideration of safety concerns, and other traffic related information and help. This Service Request form enables you as a resident of Skagit County to voice your concerns directly to Traffic Engineering staff. Traffic staff may also be reached by calling 360-416-1400 or by email at: . Please contact us with questions or concerns regarding signing, striping, right-of-way, street lighting, and other traffic safety and roadway issues.

Traffic Engineering has also compiled a brochure entitled "Neighborhood Traffic Safety" that can be viewed here. This brochure is intended to give Skagit County residents information regarding traffic safety issues. A printed copy may also be obtained by contacting Public Works.

Please fill out the form below with a description of your request. Traffic Engineering will respond to your request in a timely manner.

*All red highlited areas on the form must be filled in.

Your Name:*  
Phone Number:*
Your Email:*  
Location Description:*