Treasurer's Office

Global Menu

Treasurer's Office

Treasurer: Jackie Brunson

Mobile Homes

Mobile homes are manufactured homes and park models that are not classified by the state as travel trailers. Mobile homes are required to pay property tax rather than licensing tab fees.

When a mobile home sells, a mobile home excise tax affidavit is required to be completed with property taxes paid in full before transferring the title with the Department of Licensing.

When a mobile home is moving, a movement certificate and decals are required. If the home is staying in the county, all property taxes must be paid in full. If the home is leaving the county or going into dealer inventory, all property taxes are due in full as well as an advance tax before movement certificate issuance. Please contact our office 24 hours in advance with location of home, destination, new owner information, and mover information (including name, address, DOT and WUTC numbers).

If a mobile home has been destroyed, the Assessor will remove it from the tax rolls after completion of a Destroyed Property Claim form and a Request Removal: Property Tax Delinquency form and physical inspection of the site.


Washington State Department of Revenue Property Tax Assessment of Mobile and Manufactured Homes:

Property Tax Assesment of Mobile and Manufactured Homes (






Pay Taxes
Property and Tax Statement Search
Tax Foreclosure Information
Real Estate Excise Tax
Personal Property
Mobile Homes
Frequently Asked Questions
Investment Policy
Contact Us