Skagit County Corrections
Community Justice Center
Chief of Corrections: Don Marlow
Skagit County Community Justice Center Video Visitation General Information & Rules
Video visits must be scheduled for times when the inmate is on their scheduled time out of cells. See schedule for specifics. If the visit is not scheduled during time out, it will not be allowed and no refund will be provided.
Jail cancelled visits: Visits are subject to change or cancellation based on operational needs and inmate movement within the jail. For example, if an inmate is moved to a new housing unit their visit may need to be rescheduled in their new unit. Every effort will be made to try and accommodate previously scheduled visits; however this may not always be possible. Visitors will be notified by email ahead of time if their visit has been cancelled.
ONSITE video visitation:
- 1 time per week per inmate
- You can schedule an appointment on-line or at the SCCJC lobby
- Minors (under 18 years of age) must be supervised by an approved adult during the
entire duration of the visit.
- Anyone appearing to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will not be allowed to visit
- All visitors must wear appropriate clothing including shoes and shirts.
- Staff, at their discretion, may refuse a visit due to inappropriate dress or conduct while visiting
To be eligible for an OFFSITE video visitation you must:
- Sign up for a video visitation account
- Have internet access
- Have a personal computer or device that includes speakers, microphone, and a webcam
Offsite visitors must provide their own equipment and the necessary internet connections to participate in video visiting
Minors (under 18 years of age) will not be approved for visitation accounts and must be supervised by an approved adult during the entire duration of the visit
The following is prohibited during video visits:
- Any display of nudity
- Behavior or actions which are sexual in nature
- Use or display of any weapons, drugs, alcohol, or related paraphernalia, including marijuana
- Activity or display of graphics/paraphernalia associated with any Security Threat Group
- Unlawful activity or depiction of unlawful activity
- Recording/filming of the visit or visit participants by the visitor(s) or any third party
A visitor who engages in prohibited conduct may be suspended or terminated from video visiting privileges. Allowing an individual who is not an approved visitor to participate in video visiting may also be grounds for suspension, revocation or termination.
All video visits will be recorded, and designated employees will monitor live and recorded video visits for compliance with policy and facility rules.
SCHEDULE AS OF MARCH 2, 2020
TIMES INMATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR VISITATION AND TELEPHONE CALLS
***IMPORTANT: ON THURSDAYS, no visitation is allowed before 7:00pm in Pods J, K, M, N, P, Q, R ****
Visitation at the Community Justice Center is held via video at the facility by SECURUS
More information will be posted soon.