Our office’s customer service counter will not be open to the public during normal operating hours.
If you have a need to drop something off or pick something up, please contact our office at 360-416-1350 or email@example.com to coordinate a time to do so.
All Recreation programs are CANCELLED through July 31st.
Clear Lake Beach Park is closed.
All Skagit County operated campgrounds are closed for overnight stay until at least June 1.
This includes the following campgrounds: Steelhead Park, Grandy Park, and Sauk Park. Day use is allowed at these parks under the social distancing protocols.
The Grandy Lake Park gate will remain closed until at least June 1. Although we had opened the gate for day-use, we continued to experience a number of people who were attempting to use the park for overnight stays. Shore fishing will remain open as per WDFW guidelines. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In response to hazardous conditions created by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please folow these guidelines:
- Refrain from using parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Prepare for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
- While on trails, warn other users of your presence and as you pass, and step aside to let others pass. You are temporarily allowed to step off trail for your own safety. The seasonal foam flower will recover—we value your health first and foremost!
- Observe minimum recommended physical distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.
- Do not use playgrounds or other frequently touched surfaces.
- Go by yourself or with those you live with and consider using a face covering.
- Help staff keep the spaces clean and safe, dispose of trash in receptacles.