Our office’s customer service counter will not be open to the public during normal operating hours.
If you have a need to drop something off or pick something up, please contact our office at 360-416-1350 or email@example.com to coordinate a time to do so.
All Youth & Indoor Recreation programs are Cancelled through July 31st. Adult Softball Leagues will begin on July 20th as part of the Outdoor Recreation guidelines for the anticipated Phase 3 Safe Start Reopening.
NOTICE: (Posted 6/23/2020)
All Skagit County managed campgrounds are open for conditional overnight use. Through June, overnight camping is limited for Recreational Vehicles (RV’s) with self-contained restroom, sinks, and shower facilities. The restrooms will open July 1 at which time our campgrounds will open to all recreational vehicles and tents. Camping Cabins will be available on July 1 as wll. The adirondacks will not open until phase 3.
Clear Lake Beach Park will remained closed until July 1.
In response to hazardous conditions created by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please folow these guidelines:
- Refrain from using parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Prepare for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
- While on trails, warn other users of your presence and as you pass, and step aside to let others pass. You are temporarily allowed to step off trail for your own safety. The seasonal foam flower will recover—we value your health first and foremost!
- Observe minimum recommended physical distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.
- Do not use playgrounds or other frequently touched surfaces.
- Go by yourself or with those you live with and consider using a face covering.
- Help staff keep the spaces clean and safe, dispose of trash in receptacles.