Skagit County Sheriff

Global Menu

Skagit County Sheriff

"Committed To Your Safety"


The Skagit County Sheriff's Office records division can assist you obtaining copies of police reports. Please pay close attention to the following guidelines to request a copy of a police report or other related records.

R.C.W. 42.56 states the Sheriff's Office has 5 days in which to respond to the written request (not to release reports...respond). The information you are requesting will determine which R.C.W.'s will be used for dissemination of reports or records. Please send written requests to:

Skagit County Sheriff's Office
600 South Third Street
Mount Vernon WA 98273


Request for Public Records Form

Access Fee Schedule

RCW 36.18 et all and RCW 36.32.120 and County Resolution R20020014 establishes fees as follows:

The first 6 pages are free and each additional page(s) are $0.15/page